Follow by Email
C.A.R.E - Learning Co-operatively
W.A.L.T learn to work co-operatively.
We will know we can do this when we can:
* take turns at the activity
* let other people have a go first
* share our ideas
* focus on completing the task
* work together to complete the task
* listen to each others ideas.
I liked it when Yarek was helping us to do the puzzle. I was trying to find the pieces to help finish the puzzle. My next learning step is to listen to each others ideas.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)